Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ranjitha accepts her identity with nithyananda in the video"Its my service to swamiji" - Latest News

Ranjitha accepts that she was with swamiji and no morphing. She accepts she was with swamiji and she did her offering to swamiji nithyananda. Ranjitha, the latest and hottest sensation of the 'Nithyananda sex scam season' says that there was nothing wrong in her action with Nithyananda in his bedroom that exposed recently in Channels. According to the actress, it was 'her offer and service to her beloved Swamiji' and nothing to feel guilty! She also mentioned that Nithyananda cured her prolonged wheezing trouble in a single day. In her telephonic interview to a bi weekly, the actress says, "Media unnecessarily blow the issue. I know Swamiji for past few years and my association with him is transparent. As a true devotee I offered my service like feeding food and massaging him regularly in his personal room. I used to stay with him during late hours but the inmates of the ashram also know this..."

It is mentionable that the actress never denies her presence in the sex video CD and even accepted that she was with Swamiji many such occasions. But she strongly denied that she is not trying to cash the sex video shot by Nithyananda's onetime associate Lenin Karuppan. "I know my Swamiji.. He is a great Athma and will come as a pure Athma soon...", she added further.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends this is a part of do follow blog. So no spam Plz!!!